Friday, October 15, 2010

It's been a while

Yeah ..it's been a while since I wrote something ....anything ..from life or dreams...

Not that I didn't want to ...

But ....I was drifted away of writing ...which I adore ...

instead...I started writing my diaries..and it's more complicated...

when to describe a feeling ...coupled with an image ..and fingers' movements to pick up the right letters for the right words...

tough exercise I can tell those who didn't try it before...

But life kept going...can't wait for me to document everything I want ...

Friends died....others travelled...others been totally sucked with study or work....

I'm no difference....

For today, I put one mission for myself...

Get this blog a new shade....this is the start ...and hope will continue painting it ...

Great weekend....